A Taste of Antwerpen
On this fun historic city tour I will not only introduce you to the history and some of the most beautiful sights of Antwerp, but also I will also share some of Antwerp’s fun facts and anecdotes; linked to a couple of unique, local delicacies.
You have probably heard about the famous ‘Antwerpse Handjes’ (Antwerp hands), a must have souvenir. And after tasting them, you will never forget how this city got its name.
An expensive and delicious golden liquor in its beautiful bottle is not only served after a lavish meal, it has also saved the
life of many a horse over the centuries.
Talking about horses, we didn’t only use them for transportation or recreation, they still do very well at the breakfast table.
The oldest local little candy looks quite exotic. When it was first introduced to the people from Antwerp, not only the looks, but also the taste was revolutionary.
Thanks to the port this city offers an interesting mix in population,
culture, and flavors.
We end our tour about 2 hours later in a local pub for a fresh Antwerp “Bolleke vant vat”, amber colored draft beer.
- Maximum 20 participants.
- From Monday till Sunday.
- Duration: 2 to 2,5 hours
- From 15 participants: 20€ per person.
- Up to and including 14 participants: 25€ per person.
- Up to and including 9 participants: 30€ per person.
- Up to and including 6 participants: 45€ per person
- Less than 4 participants: 210€ in total.
- including tasting of 5 typical Antwerp regional products and a local beer in a nice pub
Info and reservation, click here.