Antwerp Pub tour
On every street corner and very often in between, you will find a bar in Antwerp.
Some of them old fashioned with nostalgic postcards attached to crooked walls, some others are more trendy lounge bars where the beautiful people sip from their martini cocktails, all round cafeterias where the regulars order their first Duvel at 9 am and where the salesgirls from the local supermarket eat a vegetarian pasta for lunch, …
People from Antwerp do spend quite some time in bars.
This pub tour or pub crawl will take you to classics like ‘het 11de gebod’, specialist jenever bars like ‘de Vagant’, wine bars like Barbel, …
Get ready for some anecdotes and stories about the city and the people who live there.
Park your car along the quays. It’ll still be there in the morning.
- Maximum 20 participants.
- From Monday till Sunday.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Price (VAT/BTW included):
- Up to and including 4 participants: 220€ in total.
- For each additional participant: 6€
- Example: 6 participants = 220€ + (2×6€) = 232€
- Example: 9 participants = 220€ + (5×6€) = 250€
- 1 drink pp included, other drinks to be paid in the pubs (one bill per group)
Info and reservation, click here.