Wanna experience Antwerp as a local?
Are you the kind of tourist who prefers looking at people in the streets rather than visiting old churches?
Do you prefer pittoreske squares over museums ?
Then this relaxing walk along the most beautiful and most special places in Antwerp is just the tour for you.
Enjoy the atmosphere of a lovely city, stroll from neighborhood to neighborhood and explore the different quarters.
I will take you along the most special places in the historic city center, the fashion district and the mundain Quartier Latin.
You’ll discover charming squares, picturesque streets, art displays and tranquil gardens in this exciting and vibrant metropolis.
We briefly visit the magnificent Palace on the Meir for a chocolatetasting at The Chocolate Line and we end our tour with a delicious glass of champagne and ‘amuse bouche’ in the salon of a 19th century emperor.
- Maximum 20 participants.
- From Wednesday till Monday.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Price (VAT/BTW included):
- Up to and including 4 participants: 240€ in total.
- For each additional participant: 30€
- Example: 6 participants = 220€ + (2×30€) = 300€
- Example: 9 participants = 220€ + (5×30€) = 390€
- including a glass of fine French champagne and a modest sea food platter.
Info and reservation, click here.